We are looking for a motivated and competent Salesperson to meet clients, assist them in finding what they need, and upsell products. Our business has an average of 20+ clients every month, thus the ability to learn quickly and work well with clients in a competitive atmosphere is key.
We are waiting to receive your resume if you enjoy a challenge and have a passion for sales, and desire to build a career in the IT business world.
As a sales professional, you’ll need to:
- Face-to-face or over the phone, speak with customers.
- Make cold calls to increase interest in products and services, develop new business leads, and set up meetings
- Understand the different and particular business needs of clients and apply product expertise to suit those needs
- Find and create new business by networking and making follow-up courtesy calls
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations and perform application demonstrations
- Develop efficient sales plans using sales methodology, meet manager-set sales targets, and contribute to team goals
- Maintain relationships with existing customers by networking with them and promoting new items and upgrades.
- Organize and prioritize daily and weekly goals by optimizing workflow.
- Participate in team or progress meetings to keep colleagues up to date and informed.
You must have the following:
- A good level of Computer Literacy with Microsoft Office, as well as enthusiasm for new technology and its applications – through having technical skills prior to starting isn’t required.
- Self-motivation and a competitive and results-oriented mindset are needed.
- Passion, dedication, focus, endurance, adaptability, and the ability to work well with the team.
- Presentation skills, as well as professional phone call mannerisms, are required.
- Time management abilities and the ability to prioritize your workload are necessary.
- Skills in verbal communication that are precise, convincing, and impactful.
- Current working knowledge of the industry – useful online resources and print resources at the office.
- A full, clean driving license – may be required if the job requires frequent travel to clients’ locations.
Experience and Qualifications
Freshers or any sales experience, including working in a call center or telemarketing role, where sales skills and the ability to meet targets are demonstrated, may thus be beneficial. Experience in a customer service or sales environment will increase your chances of getting hired.
This area of work is open to all graduates, but a degree or diploma in one of the following subjects may be particularly useful:
- BSc Agri (any stream)
- Diploma in Agricultural Science (any stream)